This week I have been:
personal computing 💻
- Fixed a couple of bugs in bookmark manager. Did a fair amount of refactoring while I was at it. Rust’s type system and helpful compiler output really makes this easy (until you hit a “borrow” problem).
- Expanded out some of the functionality of my Todoist CLI App, including adding an interactive mode with tab completion.
- Played around with a bit of HTML, migrating my bookmarks display to use a flexbox for layout. It now looks good on both Firefox and Chrome, although not sure why Chrome mangled the layout so badly before.
- Butter Chicken from Maunika Gowardhan’s Indian Kitchen. Pretty simple and amazingly tasty.
- Mongolian Sticky Crispy Beef.
- Fresh pasta with flank steak ragu.
- Pizza with rocket and pecorino.
- Stuck inside in the snow for most of the week. Glad to not have to be heading into the office every day.