This week I have been:
personal computing 💻
- My wifi firmware keeps crashing. Combined with not having netctl-auto setup correctly this is really annoying.
- Had a big fight getting testing working with Clojurescript. An update seems to have broken the flow that I’ve successfully used on previous projects. It’s a good reminder of how immature it is as a language.
- Reworked my personal config to make use of a separate PGP encrypted credentials file.
- Delia’s Cider-braised Pork with Cream and Mushrooms. Very full of flavour.
- Kung Pao Tofu.
- Fresh pasta with chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Pizza with artichoke and a lot of tomato.
- Have sorted out a replacement car after ours was written off. I definitely have my project manager head on making sure everything happens at the right time with this.