This week I have been:
personal computing 💻
- Getting up to speed with ruby and Active Record.
- Stepping away from facebook. Couldn’t really work out what value it was providing me.
- Swapped from feedly to Inoreader for RSS. It just feels like Inoreader is more maintained.
- Kiln - Great thai restaurant in Soho, although could do with a little more spice.
- Homemade cheesy beef udon noodles.
- Homemade hot cross buns 🐇
- Guinea Fowlers - Who wouldn’t want fried guinea fowl?
- My last official day at Infectious Media. It’s been an amazing 4½ years. Now it’s on to new challenges.